Sunday, April 22, 2012

ED 2012

This is kind of sad in a way.  We did a half mile sweep of the road, from our house west and this is what we got.  Only one other house on the road in all that distance and a pond on the other side of the road.  It isn't like we live on a main highway or that people would just wonder on to our road.  So to me this means that the debris left on the side of the road is probably put their by people who pass this way often.  Who would want to drive past this stuff everyday?  What kind of person lives like this?  I will say no more on that.
Tomorrow I will recycle what I can and then it's off to the transfer station with what's left, as well as our semi-annual house trash trip.

Earth Day 2012 local clean up!  Litterbugs prefer Marlboro cigarettes
and Budweiser beer, as well as vitamin water and energy drinks!
Later in the day I hope to plant an Apple sapling that I started from seed a year, or so, ago as another marker of Earth Day.

Around here everyday is Earth day, (Duh!)  but today we get to be a little more vocal about it and clean up after other peoples mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment